(This is a variant of the Wood Elf, PHB 24)
Ability Score Increase. +2 Dex, +1 Wis
Catfolk Weapon Training. You are proficient with the whip. Whips can be used as a class weapon for any class abilities that require one.
Fleet of Foot. Your base walking speed is 35 feet.
Mask of the Wild. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Feline Fury. In moments of great need, injurious insult, or feline fancy, you may channel your feline fury and enter Fury as a bonus action.
While Furying you receive the following bonuses and penalties:
- For the duration of Feline Fury you cannot use any other class abilities requiring a bonus action or Concentration. You immediately lose Concentration on any effect you were maintaining at the time you enter Feline Fury.
- All attacks are considered Reckless (see Barbarian Reckless Attack, PHB p 48) and can be made using Dexterity.
- You gain a +2 bonus to AC.
- You gain an additional melee attack. This stacks with any extra attacks granted by your class levels that do not require a bonus action.
- You suffer 1 exhaustion level for every round Feline Fury is in effect. (see PHB p 291)
Catfolk Grace. You are light on your feet. While moving through difficult terrain, your first 5 feet of movement per round are taken without penalty.